Need an image analyzing software!

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

chemicool

Need an image analyzing software!

Post by chemicool »

Hey friends....I am new to this forum.......I am a research student and studying on polymers. I am looking for a solution to my problem... I've got pictures in which fibers are there along with matrix[in .jpeg format]. Now i have to analyze the properties of polymers based on the length and number of fibers in it. I also want to find the orientation of fibers in the picture. For a long time, I have been searching for an image analyzing software to help me perform the task and I want to purchase it. Please reply as soon as possible if you can help with any information on such a type of software.