NEED HELP FOR ISU DUE TOMORROW

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Panici

NEED HELP FOR ISU DUE TOMORROW

Post by Panici »

Hey guys, been working on this ISU since this morning, and its now 4 AM and i'm pulling my hair out. My chem mark is low and i need this ISU to bring up my mark, so my average will be good enough to get into university in the fall.

Anyways, here is my question. Just answer it please as i'm going crazy over here!

"What would happen to an aluminum spoon if it was used to stir a 1.0mol/L solution of strontium nitrate, Sr(NO3)2? Mathematically defend your answer."

Thanks.

Also if you could also help me with:

"The overall cell potential was experimentally determined to be +1.20V, and as the cell operates, the concentration of Rh3+ (aq) in the solution decreases and the mass of the Rh electrode increases. Calculate the standard reduction potential for rhodium."
Panici

Post by Panici »

NVM i handed it in already.

I thought this fourm had a quick response time?