FOOD GRADE PEROXIDE AND OXIDATION OF THE HIGH CARBIDE COBALT

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

gremar

FOOD GRADE PEROXIDE AND OXIDATION OF THE HIGH CARBIDE COBALT

Post by gremar »

Would Food Grade Peroxide Oxidize the High Carbide Cobalt Chrome BIRMINGHAM HIP resurfacing I had done in 2007? My intention is to remove toxins including oxidized metals from my system.
Greg
expert
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Post by expert »

Eating peroxides maybe even more dangerous than exposing your body to metals. Peroxides will destroy your esophagus, stomach liner and intestines. In fact, peroxides will never penetrate to the blood (that would be deadly) to react with your suspected metals.
Consult with a doctor and ask him/her to send your blood for testing to metals for potential poisoning. If confirmed, the doctor may propose a proper treatment or diet.
Remember safety first! Check MSDS and consult with professionals before performing risky experiments.
gremar

Food Grade Peroxide

Post by gremar »

Food-Grade peroxide consumption is limited to 1 drop per 2 ounces of water. The is a dillution ratio of 1/ 1,200th as there are 600 drops per ounce. This equates to a concentration of approximately 0.01% hydrogen perxoide.
Greg