Neutron activation analysis

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Neon

Neutron activation analysis

Post by Neon »

Hi, do we need a calibration curve for NAA analysis or not? I also wonder how long this analysis takes?
Thank you!
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Re: Neutron activation analysis

Post by ChenBeier »

To less information, what are you doing.
Neon

Post by Neon »

Determining the amount of mercury in hair. The basic method would be CVAAS, but I have to mention an alternative. I was thinking of taking NAA. I have to compare according to analysis time, detection limit, analysis type and other specifics.
issabella

Post by issabella »

This analytical method is widely utilized in various fields such as archaeology, forensics, and environmental research. While it does not directly relate to understanding such scientific techniques can help students in their research and academic work.
Spam removed