Help me please =D

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Post Reply
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:26 pm

Help me please =D

Post by nike_victoria »

Redraw caffeine and draw the non-bonding electron pairs if any. Encircle the site with the most delocalized electrons. Then, identify the hybridization of the indicated atoms.
caffeine.png (15.66 KiB) Viewed 14983 times
Post Reply