Adsorbent Resins from Suzhou Bojie

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Daisy01236

Post by Daisy01236 »

Our macroporous adsorbent resins have wide applications in many biochemistry and other fields,such as
1)herbal extrat-saponins’, Lutein’s,Camptothecin’s,mustardine’s,chlorogenic acid’s extraction...
2)food and juices processing-decolorization, deodorization, debittering.,
3) bio-Pharm applicaiton-antibiotic,steroids,antibody,Vitamin,protein’s etraction..
4)organics removal from waste industrial water and other uses.
.....etc.
Pls do not hesitate contact me to know more, resin@bojieresin.com 0086-512-69290529
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Post by ChenBeier »

Suzhou is a nice city, beside the CIP. To much industry there, for this ancient city already to much. I think in this forum nobody need your products.

å†è¦‹
Daisy01236

Post by Daisy01236 »

Are you a robot or something? Thanks for your reply first.
I understand many people in this forum don't need the adsorbent resins.but it's also chemical knowledge which worth learning.
By the way, you don't know the chemical structure of macroporous adsorbent resins, do you?

The macroporous adsorption resin is mainly composed of styrene, divinylbenzene, etc., and is polymerized in a 0.5% gelatin solution by adding a certain proportion of a porogen. Among them, styrene is a polymerizable monomer, divinylbenzene is a crosslinking agent, toluene and xylene are used as porogens, and they cross-polymerize to form a porous skeleton structure of a macroporous resin.

Even if you don't need the product, I'm happy to let you know it.

No need your thanks, and that 你讨厌看è§å¹¿å‘Šæˆ‘能ç†è§£ï¼Œä½†æ˜¯ä½ å¥½åƒè¿˜ä»”细阅读了我写的广告哦,知é“我们公å¸åœ¨è‹å·žå˜›ï¼Œè°¢è°¢ä½ çš„关注
è‹å·žçŽ°åœ¨ç»æµŽæ´»åŠ›å¾ˆå¼ºï¼Œçš„确是很多工业在这边å‘展,但是等工业å‘展è¶æµŽè¶³å¤Ÿå¼ºäº†ä¹‹åŽå’±ä»¬å†æ¥ç«™åœ¨é“德制高点æžæžçŽ¯å«ï¼Œå‘展å‘å±•äººæ–‡ç´ è´¨è¿˜æ˜¯æ¯”å›½å¤–å¾ˆå¤šåŸŽå¸‚éƒ½å¼ºçš„ï¼ ä¸‰å年河东三å年河西 莫欺少年穷 在路上而已 Ciao