Help to find the scientific article on the synthesis of a si

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Danil

Help to find the scientific article on the synthesis of a si

Post by Danil »

Hello, I'm interested in methods of synthesis of some benzolsulfonat, in particular containing the amino group. I came across an article: "synthesis of sulfoxides with [AuCl4]", 1983, which said that I need a connection, there is a link to 1957, Cavallini and F. Ravenna, Farmaco ed. SCI. 12. 151 (1957)., which describes the synthesis of my compounds. But I can't find it online, tried to "SpresiWeb" and "science hub", but it is useless. Dear friends-chemists, help me please to find this article, I'm doing research on a new method for the synthesis of this compound C6H5-CH2-S-CH2-CH2-N(C2H5)2, and I don't want to reinvent the wheel! I really hope You are able to find the information then please contact me feel free.
CHEMIST-TAUGHT