Usage And Sale Of Nicotine Alkaloid And Anabasine

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

ericg77

Usage And Sale Of Nicotine Alkaloid And Anabasine

Post by ericg77 »

I am working in a business development department of an energy production company.
We just found out that from the materials we are producing energy from it is possible to extract Nicotine and Anabasine too. So my work is to find out where it is used, what is the market price and what is the demand.

I have found out that these chemicals are used in insecticides and in smoking related industries. As market for chemicals is completely new for me, another my question is, where do these companies, which use these chemicals, buy them from? How to approach these companies and offer our product? Is there anything like Alibaba for chemicals?

Any help appreciated!