Hello everyone, and question about creating bubbles in paint

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Eric

Hello everyone, and question about creating bubbles in paint

Post by Eric »

Helo everyone, I am new here and found this forrum while surfing through the net looking for some answers, perhaps someone here can help me with an odd question!
I have been assigned a project for making some special effects and I want to create bubbles or bilsters on something I have painted, as though it has been aged with time and moisture. The surface will be metal or brass. Once I have applied paint and let it dry, is there any chemical I can spary in top and it will craete this effect?

When I look for answers in the internet I get hundres of links on how to AVOID blisters in paint, none on how to make them!

Crazy question I know, but I did not know where else to turn!

Thanks in advance,

Eric