[URGENT!]You CAN´T imagine how much i need your HELP - POIS

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

help

[URGENT!]You CAN´T imagine how much i need your HELP - POIS

Post by help »

Good day, please let me just say before writing my message, that i am dead serious and not making any jokes here. Somebody has been trying to poison me for almost 2 years, and today(or rather 2 days ago) it has become just too much of it.

SO my problem: My mother has been getting near some occult people(dead serious here) and she has bought a supposedly "healthy" gel (that i have been using for about a half year - BUT FROM ANOHER SOURCE) and this time - when she brought the washing gel for clothes home, i immidiatelly noticed that it was opened before and smelled with some kind of PLASTIC
smell(very disgusting-unbreatable-absolutely unlike the previous washing gels).
Some unknown person must have opened it and put something in there, because AS SOON AS MY MOHER BROUGHT THE GEL HOME I NOTICED IT WAS OPENED BEFORE - and then i smelled it... But 3 days ago my clothes and bed sheets were washed in the washing machine with this gel.

:rarrow: And when i smelled them after they were washed- the area ABOVE my genitals was behaving very uncomforatbly - EVERY SINGLE TIME I FELT THE GEL in them- so perhaps it was some kind of APHRODISIAC? Because when I smelled it i always felt some urge for sex. And when i put my bed sheets back - I realized that i couldn´t sleep in it. And therefore the next day i tried to wash it again.

And I have seen that the canister for the washing gel/powder is still containst a lot of the same gel - and it has been there more than a day. So I tried to empty it and have started cleaning it for 4 HOURS!!!(it is only about 40cm in size - (and PLASTIC) and even after these 4 hours, the smell persisted from the gel ON THE PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT STILL DOES NOW!!!(1 day after cleaning it!!!- with shampoo, multiple cleaning solutions, even being submerged in vinegar for hour...)

And so I believe that this unknown substance that smells erotic (and disgusting to me), and behaves like an APHRODISIAC - cannot be removed from the plastic!!!!!! I have washed my clothes in the washing mashine 4 times(!)+with vinegar! and they still smell the same from the unknown substance added to my washing Gel!!!

[size=14pt]Now I beg you for your help - i have not slept for 3 days, because i was unable to sleep for several days and when I smelled the clothes after washing it with the Gel from my mother - my nose bleeded with blood(!).

I also think about contacting the Police and let them do a check on the gel, but in my country it is rather impossible, i even think that here might be some kind of organized group(and no I am not paranoid) [/size]

[size=18pt]So I need to know- how I would be able to clean the smell of the Gel- especially from the plastic container that it has been in?! All night and so it has penetrated into the plastic[/size] (because my mother probably forgot to empty it)

[size=14pt]Hasn´t it formed some ionic bonds, so that it cannot be removed now?(the smell from the plastic?) or has the gel "merged" with the plastic - considering that it has been there overnight? Please give me some tips, what kind of household solution (acidicic or alkaline) should i use(citrus/baking soda/salt) to REMOVE the smell from the plastic? The clothes are a later priority, but I REALLY NEED some help here PLEASE! Because I have been CLEANING IT ALL DAY AND IT STILL IS IN THE SAME DISGUSTING APHRODISIAC SMELL!!!!![/size]