Kindof Strange Question

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Black _roses

Kindof Strange Question

Post by Black _roses »

Were doing this this in my chemistry class called a magic square. Basically they give you six equations,a square with the same number as one of the equations and a couple different numbers(such as 625g Cl2 on one side 34L C on another and so on.) Well I am stuck on one of the squares.
The equation is Cl2+4O2==>Cl2O8
On one of the sides is 98.7LO2 I need to get that number to equal one of these numbers > 89.3g Cl2 , 2.55*10^-4L Cl2 , 28.2L Cl2 , .255mL Cl2 , or 64g O2
Can anyone tell me if one of those answers is possible, and if so how to do it because I've tried to get all of them and for some reason I cant figure it out. Thankyou for your help in advance.