Fireworks Balanced Chemical Equation

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Firework

Fireworks Balanced Chemical Equation

Post by Firework »

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew a balanced chemical equation for fireworks (as many types as possible). I was researching this independently and found all the answers on the internet very confusing and I cannot ask my science teacher because of the quarantine. I understand that the reagents are an oxidizer, fuel source and colour (different types of salt, such as strontium for red), along with other substances for different types of properties produced. However, I found it hard to find the products.

TL;DR: I would like to ask for help regarding the balanced chemical equation for many types of fireworks and the products that are produced.

Thanks in advance :))

P.S. please correct me if I am wrong in regards to my understanding of the chemical reaction of fireworks. I am only learning 9th grade science :)
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Post by ChenBeier »

Sorry we don't discuss to make explosives here.
Firework

Post by Firework »

sorry, I did not know that. Thank you for your reply :)