Methods of preparation of caustic soda

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

bejoy
Sr. Staff Member
Sr. Staff Member

Methods of preparation of caustic soda

Post by bejoy »

Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula NaOH. It is a white solid, and is a highly caustic metallic base and alkali salt. It is available in pellets, flakes, granules, and as prepared solutions at a number of different concentrations.
https://goo.gl/FNPU1t
Bejoy
chemical data analyst
www.worldofchemicals.com
Neurer

Post by Neurer »

Ok, on the one hand, I tried to follow your advice. But, on the other hand, I have not done much. Those sites with diets that need to be visited are closed in my country. I have to change my ip to read the necessary articles. This is not very convenient, although my provider is pretty reliable.
spadanco

Post by spadanco »

Content was helpful. Thank you :D