I need help writting and balancing these equations...

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

pcdncinci29

I need help writting and balancing these equations...

Post by pcdncinci29 »

Brarium bromide reacts with ammonium sulfate to produce barium sulfate and ammonium bromide.

Potassium carbonate reacts with magnesium nitrate to produce magnesium carbonate and potassium nitrate.

Chlorine gas reacts with water to produce hydrogen chloride and oxygen gas.

Aluminum metal reacts with tin(II) nitrate to produce aluminum nitrate plus tin metal.

A big THANKS to anyone who can help me :)
Noff

Re: I need help writting and balancing these equations...

Post by Noff »

pcdncinci29 wrote:Brarium bromide reacts with ammonium sulfate to produce barium sulfate and ammonium bromide.

Potassium carbonate reacts with magnesium nitrate to produce magnesium carbonate and potassium nitrate.

Chlorine gas reacts with water to produce hydrogen chloride and oxygen gas.

Aluminum metal reacts with tin(II) nitrate to produce aluminum nitrate plus tin metal.

A big THANKS to anyone who can help me :)

Code: Select all

BaBr2 + (NH4)2SO4 = BaSO4 + 2NH4Br
and so on. The equations are given, all you have to do is write them out using the respective symbols.