!!!URGENT!!! Where to find 6-n-propylthiouracil or PROP

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

jay_white

!!!URGENT!!! Where to find 6-n-propylthiouracil or PROP

Post by jay_white »

Hey, im a college student from Ireland, and i was searching on the internet for a chemical called 6-n-propylthiouracil or PROP, as i am researching into the subject of taste-sensitivity. I was attempting to purchase it or to try and find out where and how i could get it. If anyone has any ideas please let me know ASAP, as i need to know how or where i can aquire this chemical as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jay
Lou1024

Post by Lou1024 »

Wow! I looked all over the web and couldnt find a thing. Ill give it a better search when I have some time. Good luck.
Other helpful site:

www.Chemicool.com/forum

It is true of the Nation, as of the individual, that the greatest doer must also be the great dreamer.
-Theodore Roosevelt
Lou1024

Post by Lou1024 »

I dont know all to much about this chemical. Does 6-N-Propyl-2-thiouracil serve the same purpose? I found this website: http://www.chemicalland21.com/lifescien ... URACIL.htm

Which has an "offer to buy" option at the top. Not sure how trust worthy the source is though.
Other helpful site:

www.Chemicool.com/forum

It is true of the Nation, as of the individual, that the greatest doer must also be the great dreamer.
-Theodore Roosevelt
jay_white

Post by jay_white »

no, it doesnt, but thanks anyway.