binders i hate

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

bman3571

binders i hate

Post by bman3571 »

8) hi can some one please tell me in simple terms how to remove the binder in capsules to release the contents it is holding on to,i would luv you to death if you could help me.. :idea:
Vitalii
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: binders i hate

Post by Vitalii »

bman3571 wrote: 8) hi can some one please tell me in simple terms how to remove the binder in capsules to release the contents it is holding on to,i would luv you to death if you could help me.. :idea:
What kind of compounds do you have in the capsules?
rajan84

Post by rajan84 »

Hi, I just moved to a new state in September, at the beginning of the school year. I basically had no friends back then. Then some girls invited me to play with them and I became BFF with this one girl. We were really, really close and I've been to her house a bunch of times. But she's a little immature. I can't talk to her without carefully watching my words,
Distinguished Member

Post by expert »

Here we certainly discuss chemistry, but not this sort of chemistry :)
Remember safety first! Check MSDS and consult with professionals before performing risky experiments.