New from France

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

freche

New from France

Post by freche »

Hi, I'm a physics and chemistry teacher. Next year, I'll have to teach physics and chemistry in english (pupils are 13-14 years old). I'm looking for information in english about environemental problems (some experiments, some texts...), so I register in several english, canadian or american forums
peter
Sr. Staff Member
Sr. Staff Member

Re: New from France

Post by peter »

freche wrote:Hi, I'm a physics and chemistry teacher. Next year, I'll have to teach physics and chemistry in english (pupils are 13-14 years old). I'm looking for information in english about environemental problems (some experiments, some texts...), so I register in several english, canadian or american forums
Hi,
For enviromental problems I would look for something like that:
chemistry environmental problems
Chemistry Legend
freche

Post by freche »

thanks, I do it asap
holyland

Post by holyland »

maybe the following web is suitable for you . http://chemzone.32o.cn

just registered and you can find the property of the chemical.
Lou1024

Post by Lou1024 »

Welcome!
Other helpful site:

www.Chemicool.com/forum

It is true of the Nation, as of the individual, that the greatest doer must also be the great dreamer.
-Theodore Roosevelt