BENJAMÍN

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

BENJAMÍN

BENJAMÍN

Post by BENJAMÍN »

Hallar el volumen que ocupa a C. N. 5 mol de oxígeno gaseoso.
:D
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Re: BENJAMÍN

Post by ChenBeier »

Translation of
Hallar el volumen que ocupa a C. N. 5 mol de oxígeno gaseoso.
Find the volume that C. N. occupies with 5 mol of oxygen gas.
What is C. N.
Warner Mortensen

Post by Warner Mortensen »

Although I possess a little information about chemistry and a mild interest in it, you can still say I do not possess any interest in chemistry at all, but still, I tend to predict a few answers to it. For example, providing what the products will be for a reaction. And if the products do satisfy the reactants in the chemical equation. But your question seems to ask a lot from me. Anyhow, I will let you know why I think there might be a problem with the question.
At first, you are using C. N. terms in your question. Now there is a clear dissatisfaction to make sure what the element stands for and whether these are two different elements or not. For example, in the first instance, it feels like you are mentioning C and N as one unit. And in the periodic table, it stands for Copernicium. Though a few tables do show its position and its atomic number of 112. But there are almost no reactions of its kind available for a review. Hence, it becomes extremely hard to depict it with some moles of oxygen. Secondly, the question can be considered to require a volume of C and N separately as Carbon and Nitrogen. Hence, either way, your question is looking bland.
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Post by ChenBeier »

I think I asked already for C.N. No need to write a long story about I.