Chemistry experiment

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

Fezzy94

Chemistry experiment

Post by Fezzy94 »

Hey Y'all I really need some help on my chem experiment. The Experiment has to do with thermochemistry. I am given that the density of water is 1.00g/mL and that 25.25mL of HCl are mixed with 25.25 mL of NaOH. The initial temperatuer of the water and calorimeter is 22.5 degrees C and the final temperature of the solution after the reaction is 43.2 degrees C. How do I obtain delta H?
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Re: Chemistry experiment

Post by ChenBeier »

Use the formula for specific heat capacity.
Fezzy94

Post by Fezzy94 »

ChenBeier wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:45 am Use the formula for specific heat capacity.
If I knew how to properly use the specific heat capacity formula I wouldn't be asking for help dude.
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Post by ChenBeier »

We dont give finished solutions. Instead your post you should provide the formula and ask what is for you unknown.