EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

sunshaker

EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse

Post by sunshaker »

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED OUR UNIVERSE TO BE EXPANDING INTO LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE, THIS EXPLAINNED EVERYTHING FROM DARK MATTER TO BLACK HOLES AND THE FORMATION OF ALL WE SEE AND DO NOT YET SEE.THIS STILL LEFT ME PUZZLEING OVER WHAT THIS LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE WAS,I REALISED THE ANSWER MUST SOME HOW LAY WITHIN THE ELEMENTS/NOBLE GASES, SO I SET ABOUT EXTENDING THE PERIODIC TABLE AND EVERYTHING BECAME CLEAR TO ME
I NOW BELIEVE OUR UNIVERSE IS AN ELECTRON EXPANDING OUT TOWARDS THE NEXT SHELL,YOU WILL SEE I HAVE EXTENDED THE TABLE TO 172 ELEMENTS/ 12 NOBLE GASES, but i can extend the table to fractal infinity.I NAMED THE TWELVE NOBLE GAS EMERIUM, AND EVERYTHING EXPANDS WITHIN THIS ELEMENT AS I HAVE TRIED TO SHOW WITHIN THE TABLES, YOU WILL ALSO SEE HOW EMERIUM EXPANDS WITHIN EMERIUM.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I CAN THEN PUT TO “TABLES/quarks/strings†TOGETHER, WHEN JOINNED THE OPPOSEING ELEMENTS REBALANCE THEMSELVES FORMING EMERIUM + 1HYDROGEN ( 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1) AS SHOWN AT ELEMENTS 167/172,

THIS ONE HYDROGEN CONTAINS EVERYTHING ON A FRACTAL LEVEL, WHICH IN TURN ANCHORS US TO THE NEXT DIMENSION,

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE TO THE SPACE WE OCCUPY,

THERE ARE EXPANSIONS WITHIN EXPANSIONS

IT IS WHEN TWO TABLES JOIN THAT THE MAGIC HAPPENS, THINK OF EACH OPPOSING ELEMENTS AS WOUND UP ELASTIC BANDS THAT WHEN JOINNED TOGETHER SEEK A NEW BALANCE, CREATEING ENERGIES AND UNTOLD POTENTIALS.

EVERYTHING IS WITHIN FOR THOSE WHO CAN SEE.

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ARE BUT EXPANSIONS,

WE DO NOT “DIE AND DECAYâ€, WE JUST EXPAND TO A DIFFERENT STATE OF AWARENESS.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress. ... windaa.xls

I have come to realise at this present time in our expansion, We are expanding through a Neon/Sodium universe,

Each expansion overlaps the previous expansion,

You will see how the two tables/elements join, with each opposing elements making Emerium+1 hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

But it is when you realise each noble element is opposed by a alkali element which are the volatile elements, this is where the reactions take place, this is where the expansions begin,

You will notice the opposing tables balance out at elements 86radon/87francium, and all elements expand out from here.

But there are expansions within expansions, and we are part of the NEON/SODIUM EXPANSION.

You will notice there are 11 expansions, noble/alkali, Each is its own universe/dimension, M theory/string theory predict 11 dimensions.

These expand out to emerium/hydrogen, emerium/hydrogen join the next block at hydrogen/emerium and the expansions begin again, each time containning all that as gone before.

Which is shown in the bottom 5 diagrams emerium/hydrogen expansions shown in blue.

View 1st in smallest magnification
http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress. ... ed1111.xls
Showing further expansions
http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress. ... 1b1bac.xls

emerium+emerium 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 +2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 =
1+1 2 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 1+1 which is emerium within emerium + 2 fractal hydrogen which become the next building blocks/cells.

There is always a balance, everything is within everything, It just depends where you look from.
JC_Atoms

Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse

Post by JC_Atoms »

I think the Periodic Table Ends at Element 120 with an "Island of Stability" and we will have to start building the Periodic Table of Anti Elements which will essentially be a mirror image to the Periodic Table. In your extended Periodic Table are you placing the Lanthanides and Actinides in their correct positions?
ChenBeier
Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member

Re: EXTENDED PERIODIC TABLE/the electron multiverse

Post by ChenBeier »

Don't answer 9 year old threads