OK!! I really need HELP!!!!!!!!!! Moles????

Chemistry and homework help forum.

Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, High School Chemistry, Colledge Chemistry and University Chemistry Forum.

Share your chemistry ideas, discuss chemical problems, ask for help with scientific chemistry questions, inspire others by your chemistry vision!

Please feel free to start a scientific chemistry discussion here!

Discuss chemistry homework problems with experts!

Ask for help with chemical questions and help others with your chemistry knowledge!

Moderators: Xen, expert, ChenBeier

aknous01

OK!! I really need HELP!!!!!!!!!! Moles????

Post by aknous01 »

Here are a few questions I was given, and I have no clue on what it is that I am doing wrong. I have the formulas I need and some examples, but I am not getting the same answers that others have. Please help me!!!!!!!! :?

There are now about 301,000,000 people in the USA, how many moles of people is this and if 1 mole of dollars were distributed evenly among all the people in the USA, how many dollars would each person receive?

How many grams and moles of BaCl2 are in 6.23 moles BaCl2?

An orange golf ball costs 85cents, how many golf balls are in 0.500 moles?

How many moles of ions are in a solution of 3.2 moles FeCl3 in 500mL water?

How many moles of O are in 6.23 moles of Al(C2H3O2)? Also How do I determine the % composition be mass of each element for the compound?

A compound is 59.9% Ti and 40.1% O by mass, what is the empirical formula of the compound?